Planning Application: 18/01284/FUL Applicant: Bedfordia Farms Ltd
A planning application is underway by Bedfordia Farms and Rushden Town Council have provided a summary, urging residents to have their say.
The planning application, which already has over two thousand public comments with a large number of objects is stated to include the below.
Construction and operation of a broiler rearing unit with six linked poultry buildings and ancillary structures comprising of
- fifteen grain silos,
- three crumb feed silos,
- three feed blending houses,
- two water tanks with an associated pump house,
- two gas storage tanks,
- an electricity substation,
- switch room
- standby generator with fuel tank,
- a weigh room,
- a welfare block,
- a cold store and incinerator,
- a boiler house and storage building,
- a security gatehouse and associated hard-standing,
- boundary fencing,
- landscape, planting and flood attenuation works
- an upgrading of an existing vehicular access track extending to the south-west to an existing anaerobic digestion plant access road. (revised scheme to 17/01328/FUL)
At: Land North East Of Westwood AD Plant, Bedford Road, Rushden, Northamptonshire.
If you wish to make any comments regarding this application please respond to North Northants Planning Department by 27th September 2021.
Please click on link below and enter application number 18/01284/FUL